After completing the course, students will be able:
1. To acquire the necessary skills related to the correct approach of these poultry species in their breeding area.
2. To understand the normal function of the species but also to recognize its normal needs in its breeding-living environment.
3. To understand the basic principles of operation of the production (breeding) unit.
4. To apply the basic principles of hygiene and biosafety on the farm level.
5. To recognize production and general management problems and design protocols to deal with them.
Course Content (Syllabus)
1st - 6th hour Turkey Production
7th - 10th hour Quail Production
11th - 14th hour Duck Production
15th - 18th hour Goose Production
8 hours The practical approach consists of visits to turkey and quail farms
and projects assignment to students.
Breeding, Turkeys, Quails, Ducks, Geese