1. to have the skill to compose the plot and the characters of a feature film screenplay
2. to have the ability to accept and give criticism for what they are writing
3. to have the ability to implement new ideas in their work.
4. to develop the skill to practice all the phases (synopsis, outline, treatment) that are required for a feature film script
Course Content (Syllabus)
The goal of the certain course is dual : 1. To help the students to conclude to the object of their research project in screenwriting, 2. To help them figure out the story they will develop during the fifth year of their studies as their screenwriting thesis. The stories can be either fictional (original or adapted) or creative documentaries. During the course the students are working their stories through a series of exercises, discussions and with the collaboration of the other member of the course.
Course Bibliography (Eudoxus)
1. Αρκάν, Ντενίς. Η Επέλαση των βαρβάρων. Αθήνα, εκδόσεις Μελάνι
2.Kallas-Καλογεροπούλου, Χριστίνα. Σενάριο. Η Τέχνη της Επινόησης και της Αφήγησης στον Κινηματογράφο. Αθήνα: Νεφέλη, 2006.