They will be able to do TV shows, reports
To understand the television audience and its needs
To adapt, utilize highlight the dynamic nature of the medium
To create television material with modern means (Mobile phone)
Practice/Apply the codes of TV communication.
Course Content (Syllabus)
Students become familiar with the medium ‘television’ which changes form and uses along with social, cultural, economic and technological developments and learn the codes of television communication. The relationship of television with society, television expression, the peculiarity of television journalism and television thematic presentation, audiovisual speech and storytelling are the main points of the curriculum.
• The creation of a television and audiovisual culture in journalistic practice (apart from a simple use of technologies and technical means) • The creation of a critical position and professional point of view for television journalism and television communication • The systematization of the methodological element to accompany the production (based on specific exercises) to avoid the use of audiovisual media superficially, without prior composition and thought
Students practice in the following fields:
• Television communication and expression • Research and preparation • Television thematic reporting • Television narration • Conception, production, presentation of television programs
Course Bibliography (Eudoxus)
• Boyd Andrew, Η τέχνη της τηλεοπτικής δημοσιογραφίας, Κάκτος, 2006
• Yorke Ivor, Εισαγωγή στο τηλεοπτικό ρεπορτάζ, Πλέθρον, 2008
• Πλειός Γιώργος, Η κοινωνία της ενημέρωσης. Ειδήσεις και νεωτερικότητα, Καστανιώτης, 2011