Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
1. work independently but also in groups.
2. demonstrate the ability to identify, deposit and solve problems.
3. demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge in various practical situations
4. understand and utilize the principles, methods and objectives of vision training
5. practically implement the findings of the theoretical development and critical supervision of their individualized artistic research
6. critically evaluate the basic theoretical concepts
7. use the knowledge they gained during their four-year study to better perform their professional work.
Course Content (Syllabus)
Senior Project. Final Action Plan.
The students in the independent studios provided by the Laboratory actively participate in a final seminar. The Senior Project serves as a critical forum for preparing and supporting the report of their dissertation next year. It is a set of exercises and activities to enhance the exhibition capacity but also this self-presentation of scientific documentation and support of their artistic work. In the course that uses as tools both the group discussion and the individual guidance of the fourth-year students-three, the emphasis is given beyond the promotion of the practical side of their art to the continuous development of the idea of autonomy of their artistic production that already started in the previous during their studies. In addition, both the development of the critical ability to read their own works and their formulation with a solid theoretical discourse in works posted on an electronic platform are required. In addition to working in the studio, there are similar visits to museums and galleries. The Senior Project gives the opportunity to the students to participate in a continuous and intense effort to develop their artistic practice and reinforces a programmatic extroversion. It is based on weekly meetings that are held throughout the semester with the cooperation of the teachers in the Laboratory but also in the Department and the Theorists with the aim of the most adequate possible preparation of the documented support of their artistic work by themselves.