Students will be expected upon the successive completion of the course:
• To know the basic technique of speed and obstacle routes, long and high jumps and ball and javelin throwing.
• To acquire the basic techniques through experiential exercise with different exercises and methods suitable for children of developmental age
• To be able to construct training programs for technical and physical abilities of children aged 12-16 years.
• To compose small-group programs such as "Kids Athletics" with combinations of 2 games and more sports
• To plan and organize track and field games for children and adolescents
Course Content (Syllabus)
Development and formation of burden in childhood
- Teaching the technique of track and field competitions in
childhood and adolescence
- Learning the technique of jumping athletics in
- Teaching the technique of the track and field competitions in
- Strength-speed-endurance training in classic sports
to the children
- Design of training programs for children aged 12 -15
- New trends of acquaintance with Athletics and practice in new techniques
- Connection of a university with the school and the sports club.
Creating joint events for the development of the road participation in track and field sports.
- Design of training exercise programs in Daziko
- Practical application of training in track and field clubs
Training, track and field, childhood, coordinative abilities, physical training