Course Content (Syllabus)
• Procedure for conducting research : laws , principles , theory ,
models , examples.
• Hypothesis formulation , springs, control and types of cases .
• Variables: independent and dependent variables , pointers,
forecast. Sampling, Identification / registration of the population, sample size , sampling error , time / confidence level .
• Historical research : sources of historical research , external / internal
review of sources of historical research .
• Descriptive research: data collection instruments , scales qualifying
hierarchy , views , conceptual differentiation.
• Sociometry .
• Questionnaires : forms, construction , control questionnaires.
• Poll : Types and method of surveys , types of interviews .
• Design surveys : design horizontal / vertical comparison ,
• Developmental research: timeless / omochrones Développement .
• Meta -analysis, retrospective study , follow-up study .
• Experimental research: true / not true experimental research ,
experimental research designs , interpreting the results of factorial design .
• Relational Research: through data collection and analysis methods
Conditions of associative research.
• Conducting research : title, abstract , introduction, overview
literature , the purpose and importance of research terminology and operational definitions .
• Conducting research : basic conditions, zoning / constraints
research / statistical assumptions , methods, results , discussion, conclusions , recommendations , bibliography, appendices. Practical applications, preparing for final exams .