Upon successful completion of the course, students:
• create professional level documents in Italian and Greek,
• build data lists,
• design information boards with their computer.
• will create presentations of their work and their work in general with imagination and practical application, finally
• students will be able to manage their email address for personal communication (creating, sending and receiving information) and use the internet to teach the language.
The software taught during the academic semester are MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint. Also there is a presentation or software office suite OpenOffice.org, Writer, Calc and Impress.
Course Content (Syllabus)
In this lesson we are given the basics of software applications office automation.
a) word processing software,
b) browser software and browse the Internet,
c) seeking information from the Internet for teaching a foreign language.
1. Introduction to digital @ AUTh.
2. Edit text for teaching use.
3. Creating and editing tables.
4. Create Presentations.
Word processing, table processing, presentations, AUTh digital services