Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Have knowledge and ability to understand issues in the academic field of information law
- Use their knowledge and their ability to comprehend in practice , and to reinforce skills that have to be proven by developing and supporting arguments and solve practical problems in the field of information law
- Provide accurate information on information law issues and propose practical solutions to legal problems
- To have acquired those skills to further knowledge, which is necessary to proceed to postgraduate studies.
Course Content (Syllabus)
Description of Information Law. Software protection. Legal protection of Databases, multimedia works, digital works, web pages, topographies of semiconductors and hardware. IT Contracts. E-commerce. Personal Data Protection. Electronic crime.
information technology, intellectual property, personal data, e-crime, e-commerce
Course Bibliography (Eudoxus)
1) Ι. Ιγγλεζάκης, Δίκαιο Πληροφορικής, εκδ. Σάκκουλα, Θεσσαλονίκη 2018. Κωδικός Βιβλίου στον ΕΥΔΟΞΟ: 77111258
2) Ε. Παπακωνσταντίνου, Δίκαιο Πληροφορικής, εκδ. Σάκκουλα, Θεσσαλονίκη 2010. Κωδικός Βιβλίου στον ΕΥΔΟΞΟ: