The student is expected to:
1. Recognize the histology ανδ εμβρυολογυ of dental tissues.
2. Be familiar with their recognition in microscopic level.
3. Has understood the processes of dental tissues’ deposition.
4. It has comprehended the mechanisms of interaction of epithelium-mesenchyme in the deposition of dental tissues as well as has understood the histology of the dental pulp and the mechanisms of dental pain.
5. It has cultivated the histological recognition of dental tissues in the various types of specimens.
6. It has a profound understanding of the histology of dental tissues which is the basic subject of a graduate dentist.