In the course of the lectures, it is expected to attain following results
- basic command of the video camera and the camera. Command of P/C applications editing moving pictures.
- Understanding of the History and Aesthetics of cinema and video art
- Understanding of the particularities of cinematography and editing
- Video editing skills
- Students should become familiar with group work and presenting in groups of their art works
- Students should develop their artistic sense. The creation of personal art work is also a goal of the Department of Visual Arts.
- Combining of theory and praxis through participation in artistic activities.
Course Content (Syllabus)
>Extensive presentation of modern schools of contemporary photography
>Painting and photography
>Topics of applied visual communication
>Advanced techniques of digital photography editing (adobe photoshop)
>During the semester two exercises are handed out: one concerning creative photography and one concerning digital photography editing
Additional bibliography for study
1. Η ερμηνεία της εικόνας ως σημείου της οπτικής επικοινωνίας,Χάρις Σβαλίγκου, Εκδ. University Studio Press
2. Η ΤΕΧΝΙΚΗ ΤΗΣ ΑΝΑΛΟΓΙΚΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΣ ΨΗΦΙΑΚΗΣ ΦΩΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΑΣ,Τάσος Σχίζας, Εκδ. Photeidolo