Upon completion of the course, students are expected to:
• Be able to handle the production process and the presentation of their artwork, as a whole.
• Achieve to set a clear reasons and goals upon their art practice by opening up their research and experimentation. Par example a) to bring seemingly incompatible distinctive printmaking processes together, b) to combine papermaking and digital printing, c) to expand printmaking into space (installation art), and so on.
• Be encouraged to demonstrate publicly their research with any opportunity presented, in order to acquire experience, develop professional spirit and learn how to become flexible regardless the conditions.
• Have the skills to negotiate and argue for their practice as an individual and as a team.
• Set the foundations for the development and management of their diploma solo show.
Course Content (Syllabus)
Deepening mixed media techniques, the use of PC, photo-engraving and image on techniques.