Upon completion of the course, students will:
- have formed a comprehensive view of the subject of Pedagogy, its sub-disciplines and the research methods of its subject,
- realize the value of the main pedagogical centers of education, socialization and emotional stabilization of children and adolescents (family, kindergarten, school),
- be scientifically informed about the three factors of the class (student, teacher and educational goods), about the meaning of the Curriculum and about the factors that determine their school performance,
- understand that Pedagogy is necessary for their comprehensive scientific education and professional training.
Course Content (Syllabus)
The purpose of this course is -among other things- to examine:
1) Basic topics of Pedagogy: historical origins and scientific foundation of Pedagogical Science, subject of Pedagogical Science, relations of Pedagogy with related social sciences, terminology of Pedagogy, pedagogical ideals and purposes of pedagogy, teaching style and means of teaching, method and method of teaching of Pedagogy.
2) specific issues of the pedagogical process within the classroom and in the wider context of the school: school, teacher and student, the student in the classroom and the factors shaping his school performance, learning and learning theories, the Curriculum in its traditional and modern form, the teaching, the textbook, exams-grading and evaluation of the student's school performance.
3) the role of Pedagogy both in the context of the European Union and in the modern era of globalization.
- Way of evaluationluation: Oral exams online at the end of the semester.
Object of Pedagogy, student - teacher - curriculum, classroom, teaching, learning