Upon succesful completion of the course the students will be able to do the following.
1. Compute limits, derivatives and integrals of basic functions.
2. To compute volumes, areas and lengths.
3. To compute limits of sequences.
4. To solve difference equations.
5. To compute Taylor series expansions of various functions.
6. To solve 1st order linear differential equations.
Course Content (Syllabus)
Calculus of single variable real functions: complex numbers, functions, imit and continuity, derivative, logarithmic and exponential functions, trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, Euler formula, integral, methods of integration, area, volume and length, parametric functions, polar coordinates, sequences, recursions, numerical series, power series, Taylor and MacLaurin series, differential equations of first order.