The postgraduate program aims to provide high quality education and to train young scientists in specific areas of life sciences. It provides theoretical and practical training of young scientists in modern applications of life sciences such as Molecular Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Ecology and Hydrobiology, that are related to Health, Industry, Agriculture - Livestock, Fisheries - Aquaculture, Biodiversity, Environment.
The program awards MSc in "Applications of Biology" in the following directions:
1. Applied Genetics and Biodiagnostics
2. Biotechnology -Molecular and Microbiological analysis of food and products
3. Aquaculture, Innovation and Sustainability
4. Fisheries Biology and Management
5. Ecology and Conservation Biology