|Title||ΞΕΝΟΓΛΩΣΣΗ ΙΑΤΡΙΚΗ ΟΡΟΛΟΓΙΑ Ι (ΓΑΛΛΙΚΑ) / French Medical Terminology 1|
|Cycle / Level||1st / Undergraduate|
Programme of Study: UPS of School of Medicine (2014-2019)
Registered students: 1
|Academic Year||2017 – 2018|
|Class ID|| |
Type of the Course
- General Knowledge
- Skills Development
Mode of Delivery
- Face to face
Digital Course Content
- e-Study Guide https://qa.auth.gr/en/class/1/600106181
The course is also offered to exchange programme students.
Language of Instruction
- French (Instruction, Examination)
French language ability at level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
At the end of the course, students will have familiarized themselves with medical terminology and will have improved their language skills in the use of French for medical and academic purposes.
- Apply knowledge in practice
- Work in an international context
Course Content (Syllabus)
Selected texts from "CHECK-UP French Through Medical Readings" and "The Language of Medicine in French" medical textbooks and video presentations.
French for the medical profession
Educational Material Types
Use of Information and Communication Technologies
Use of ICT
- Use of ICT in Course Teaching
- Use of ICT in Communication with Students
Written examination at the end of the course
Student Assessment methods
- Written Exam with Multiple Choice Questions (Summative)
- Written Exam with Short Answer Questions (Summative)
Additional bibliography for study