|Title||ΓΕΡΜΑΝΙΚΑ-3 / GERMANY-3|
|Faculty||Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Environment|
|Cycle / Level||1st / Undergraduate|
|Academic Year||2019 – 2020|
|Instructors from Other Categories|| |
|Class ID|| |
Course Type 2016-2020
- Scientific Area
- Skills Development
Course Type 2011-2015
Mode of Delivery
- Face to face
Digital Course Content
The course is also offered to exchange programme students.
Language of Instruction
- German (Instruction, Examination)
Reference level A2 is required according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans. Can understand and translate german texts of Agriculture.
- Apply knowledge in practice
- Retrieve, analyse and synthesise data and information, with the use of necessary technologies
- Work autonomously
- Work in teams
- Work in an international context
- Appreciate diversity and multiculturality
- Respect natural environment
- Advance free, creative and causative thinking
Course Content (Syllabus)
Reference level is B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The course comprises: Reading comprehension (with exercises), vocabulary, grammar - syntax (with exercises) and oral communication (with exercises). Introduction to german terminology of Agriculture, reading comprehension, vocabulary, translation.
Educational Material Types
Use of Information and Communication Technologies
Use of ICT
- Use of ICT in Course Teaching
- Use of ICT in Communication with Students
- Use of ICT in Student Assessment
1) All class material is available in electronic form to all students through the course web page 2) The teacher communicates with students through email 3) The class evaluation is performed through the Quality Assurance Unit (MO.DI.P.)
Student Assessment methods
- Written Exam with Multiple Choice Questions (Summative)
- Written Exam with Short Answer Questions (Summative)
- Written Exam with Extended Answer Questions (Summative)
Additional bibliography for study
1. Grundstufe Grammatik, Hueber Hellas. 2. Agni Daffa, Deutsch-Griechische Agrawissenschaftliche und Forstwissenschaftliche Terminologie.