|Title||ΓΕΡΜΑΝΙΚΑ-2 / GERMANY-2|
|Faculty||Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Environment|
|Cycle / Level||1st / Undergraduate|
Programme of Study: PPS Geōponías (2019-sīmera)
Registered students: 8
|Academic Year||2019 – 2020|
|Instructors from Other Categories|| |
|Class ID|| |
Course Type 2016-2020
- Skills Development
Course Type 2011-2015
Mode of Delivery
- Face to face
Digital Course Content
The course is also offered to exchange programme students.
Language of Instruction
- Greek (Instruction)
- German (Instruction, Examination)
Reference level A1 is required according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need. Can understand the basic german Terminology of Αgriculture.
- Apply knowledge in practice
- Work autonomously
- Work in teams
- Appreciate diversity and multiculturality
- Respect natural environment
- Advance free, creative and causative thinking
Course Content (Syllabus)
Reference level is A2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The course comprises: Reading comprehension (with exercises), vocabulary, grammar - syntax (with exercises) and listening comprehension. Introduction to the german terminology of Αgriculture (vocabulary of basic terms).
Educational Material Types
Use of Information and Communication Technologies
Use of ICT
- Use of ICT in Laboratory Teaching
- Use of ICT in Communication with Students
- Use of ICT in Student Assessment
1) All class material is available in electronic form to all students through the course web page 2) The teacher communicates with students through email 3) The class evaluation is performed through the Quality Assurance Unit (MO.DI.P.)
Student Assessment methods
- Written Exam with Multiple Choice Questions (Summative)
- Written Exam with Short Answer Questions (Summative)
- Written Exam with Extended Answer Questions (Summative)
Additional bibliography for study
1. Passwort Deutsch 2, Kursbuch, Übungsbuch. 2. Grundstufe Grammatik, Hueber Hellas. 3. Γερμανοελληνικό και Ελληνογερμανικό Λεξικό Mandeson. 4. Agni Daffa, Deutsch-Griechische Agrawissenschaftliche und Forstwissenschaftliche Terminologie.