|Title||ΓΕΡΜΑΝΙΚΑ 1 / GERMAN LANGUAGE 1|
|Cycle / Level||1st / Undergraduate|
Programme of Study: PROGRAMMA SPOUDŌN 2020-21 EŌS SĪMERA
Registered students: 0
|Academic Year||2019 – 2020|
|Instructors from Other Categories|| |
|Class ID|| |
Course Type 2016-2020
Course Type 2011-2015
Mode of Delivery
- Face to face
Digital Course Content
- e-Study Guide https://qa.auth.gr/en/class/1/600144943
The course is also offered to exchange programme students.
Language of Instruction
- German (Instruction, Examination)
The lesson of German 01RR20 can be chosen by the first-year students of architecture who have ktowledge of German A2-B1 level . It s about the teaching of the German language for specific purposes. The task of this course is to familiarize the students with texts that have to do with their studies.
The purpose is the understanding of simple texts and oral speech and the production of similar essays and oral communication.
- Apply knowledge in practice
- Work autonomously
- Work in teams
- Work in an international context
- Work in an interdisciplinary team
- Appreciate diversity and multiculturality
Course Content (Syllabus)
The course takes place in Greek and German. The course materials are the tutors own notes. They contain specific texts and UNDERSTANDING , writing and grammarical exercises. Use of projector and PC for listening exercises. Level B1.
Educational Material Types
- Interactive excersises
Use of Information and Communication Technologies
Use of ICT
- Use of ICT in Course Teaching
PC in combination with projector and blackboard.
Assessement by written paper at the end of the term.
Student Assessment methods
- Written Exam with Multiple Choice Questions (Formative, Summative)
- Written Exam with Short Answer Questions (Formative, Summative)
- Written Exam with Extended Answer Questions (Formative, Summative)
Additional bibliography for study
Σημειώσεις της διδάσκουσας