|Title||Αγγλικά για θεολογικές σπουδές Ι / Εnglish for Theological studies Ι|
|Cycle / Level||1st / Undergraduate|
Programme of Study: Anamorfōméno PPS Tmīmatos THeologías (2020)
Registered students: 0
|Academic Year||2019 – 2020|
|Instructors from Other Categories|
|Class ID|| |
Type of the Course
Mode of Delivery
- Face to face
Digital Course Content
- e-Study Guide https://qa.auth.gr/en/class/1/600153826
The course is also offered to exchange programme students.
Language of Instruction
- Greek (Instruction, Examination)
- English (Instruction, Examination)
Students are expected to able to a. use the basic vocabulary of the special language of the Theological Science encountered in simple authentic texts, b. to answer tasks such as: pre-reading tasks and comprehension tasks that follow fast or tracing reading.
- Apply knowledge in practice
- Work in an international context
- Work in an interdisciplinary team
Course Content (Syllabus)
Authentic texts of different branches of the Science of Theology such as: Saint Nicholas, The World of the Patriarchs, The Jewish World at the time of Jesus, The Atributes of God, The Lord’s Prayer.The texts are followed by a variety of tasks. The teaching material is uploaded onto the e-learning platform.
Authentic texts, Theology, Terminology
Educational Material Types
Use of Information and Communication Technologies
Use of ICT
- Use of ICT in Course Teaching
The lectures are accompanied by supplementary teaching material in the form of Powerpoint Presentation.
Final written examination
Student Assessment methods
- Written Exam with Multiple Choice Questions (Summative)
- Written Exam with Short Answer Questions (Summative)
- Written Exam with Extended Answer Questions (Summative)
Course Bibliography (Eudoxus)
Μακραντωνάκη - Φαραζά Μαρία, (2015.) Glossary of Theological Terms. English-Greek, Greek-English. Eκδ. Κυριακίδη ΙΚΕ.