|Title||ΣΕΝΑΡΙΟ VI / SCREENWRITING VI|
|Cycle / Level||1st / Undergraduate|
Programme of Study: UPS of School of Film Studies (2009-2013)
Registered students: 41
|Core||Elective Courses beloging to the selected specialization||6||3||5|
|Academic Year||2019 – 2020|
|Faculty Instructors|| |
|Class ID|| |
Course Type 2016-2020
- Scientific Area
Course Type 2011-2015
Knowledge Deepening / Consolidation
Mode of Delivery
- Face to face
Digital Course Content
- e-Study Guide https://qa.auth.gr/en/class/1/600154893
The course is also offered to exchange programme students.
At the end of the semester the students will be able to: 1. comprehend with the screenwriting process through the writing of two short films screenplays with several rewritings for each screenplay. 2. develop the ability to exercise critique to other screenplays but also to understand and have the ability to use the critique they receive for their scripts.
- Apply knowledge in practice
- Make decisions
- Work autonomously
- Design and manage projects
- Be critical and self-critical
- Advance free, creative and causative thinking
Course Content (Syllabus)
This course is developed as a workshop. During the semester each student has to write two short films scripts. Each student has also the obligation to work as a script editor for the scripts of other students. During the semester (and according to the needs of the students scripts) are examined several topics for the short screenplays.
writing, re writing, script editing
Educational Material Types
- Slide presentations
- Interactive excersises
Use of Information and Communication Technologies
Use of ICT
- Use of ICT in Course Teaching
- Use of ICT in Communication with Students
- Use of ICT in Student Assessment
The final evaluation is according the below: 1. The quality of the two short films scripts, 2. the quality of the editings, 3. active participation during the semester.
Student Assessment methods
- Written Assignment (Summative)
- Artistic Performance (Summative)
Course Bibliography (Eudoxus)
1. Kallas-Καλογεροπούλου, Χριστίνα. Bio/Pic ή Οι Ζωές των Λίγων. Αθήνα, εκδόσεις Πατάκη, 2009. 2. Αρκάν, Ντενίς. Η Επέλαση των βαρβάρων. Αθήνα, εκδόσεις Μελάνι 3. Kallas-Καλογεροπούλου, Χριστίνα. Σενάριο. Η Τέχνη της Επινόησης και της Αφήγησης στον Κινηματογράφο. Αθήνα, εκδόσεις Νεφέλη, 2006.