|Title||ΓΕΩΜΕΤΡΙΚΕΣ ΑΠΕΙΚΟΝΙΣΕΙΣ ΤΟΥ ΧΩΡΟΥ-ΓΡΑΜΜΙΚΟ ΣΧΕΔΙΟ 1 / Representations of Three-dimensional space I|
|School||Visual and Applied Arts|
|Cycle / Level||1st / Undergraduate|
Programme of Study: New PPS of School of Visual and Applied Arts (2014-today)
Registered students: 258
|Academic Year||2019 – 2020|
|Class ID|| |
Type of the Course
- General Knowledge
- Skills Development
Mode of Delivery
- Face to face
Digital Course Content
- e-Study Guide https://qa.auth.gr/en/class/1/600157490
- eLearning (Moodle):
The course is also offered to exchange programme students.
Language of Instruction
- Greek (Instruction, Examination)
Students are expected to: Understand the concepts of projective geometry and its contribution to the representation of the three-dimensional space. Learn the language of the Technical Drawing and the rules and standarts that govern it Practice in orthogonal projection (floor plans, facades and sections) and axonometry through exercises. Expand the way of their perception and representation of the three-dimensional space and sharpen their imagination Acquire pedagogical and didactic competence in the specific subject.
- Apply knowledge in practice
- Work autonomously
- Work in an international context
- Work in an interdisciplinary team
Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Orthographic drawings. Conventional orthogonal terminology. Plans, elevations and sections. 2. Orthographic and paraline drawings. Axonometric and isometric drawings
Orthographic drawing. Axonometric, Isometric drawing
Educational Material Types
Use of Information and Communication Technologies
Use of ICT
- Use of ICT in Course Teaching
- Use of ICT in Communication with Students
Power Point presentation Use of Mooddle.
Evaluation of drawings. Oral examinations.
Student Assessment methods
- Oral Exams (Summative)
- Labortatory Assignment (Summative)
Additional bibliography for study
Τ. Πόρτερ, Μ Γκρινστριτ (μετάφραση Β. Φωτοπούλου), Εγχειρίδιο σχεδίου και γραφικών τεχνών, Αθήνα, 1980. R. Yee, Architectural drawing, New Jersey, 2003.