Additional bibliography for study
1. Aronson, Linda. Television Writing: The Ground Rules of Series, Serials and Sitcom. North Ryde: AFTRS, 2000.
2. Bignell, Jonathan. An Introduction to Television Studies. London – New York: Routledge, 2004.
3. Cook, Martie. Write to TV: Out of Your Head and Onto the Screen. Oxford: Elsevier, 2007.
4. Edgerton, Gary R. and Rose, Brian Geoffrey. Thinking Outside the Box: A Contemporary Television Genre Reader. Lexington: University Press of Kentucky, 2005.
5. Field, Syd. Screenplay: The Foundations of Screenwriting. New York: Delta, 1979.
6. Goldberg, Lee and Rabkin, William. Successful Television Writing. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2003.
7. Kallas, Christina. Inside The Writers' Room: Conversations with American TV Writers. London: Palgrave, 2014.
8. Savorelli, Antonio. Beyond Sitcom: New Directions in American Television Comedy. Jefferson: McFarland, 2010.