Additional bibliography for study
1. Christou GA, Kouidi EJ, Deligiannis AP, Kiortsis DN. Diagnosis and Treatment of Dyslipidaemias in Athletes.Curr Vasc Pharmacol. 2017;15(3):238-247
2. Christou GA, Kouidi EJ, Anifanti MA, Sotiriou PG, Koutlianos NA, Deligiannis AP. Pathophysiological mechanisms of noncardiac syncope in athletes. Int J Cardiol. 2016 Dec 1;224:20-26.
3. M. Borjesson, A. Urhausen, E. Kouidi, D. Dugmore, S. Sharma, M. Halle, H. Heidbüchel, H. Björnstad, S. Gielen, A. Mezzani, D. Corrado, A. Pelliccia, L. Vanhees. Cardiovascular Evaluation of Middle-aged/Senior Individuals engaged in leisure-time sport activities: Position Stand from the sections of Exercise Physiology and Sports Cardiology of the European Association of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (EACPR). European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation, 18(3):446-58, 2011
4. L. Vanhees, J De Sutter, N. Geladas, F. Doyle, V. Cornelissen, E. Kouidi, D. Dugmore, D. Vanuzzo, M. Börjesson, P. Doherty Importance of characteristics and modalities of physical activity and exercise in defining the benefits to cardiovascular health within the general population: recommendations from the EACPR (Part I) European Journal of Preventive Cardiology 2012
5. L. Vanhees, N. Geladas, D. Hansen, E. Kouidi, J. Niebauer, Z. Reiner, V. Cornelissen, S. Adamopoulos, E. Prescott, M. Börjesson Importance of characteristics and modalities of physical activity and exercise in the management of cardiovascular health in individuals with cardiovascular risk factors: recommendations from the EACPR (Part II) European Journal of Preventive Cardiology 2012