1. Comprehension with the screenwriting process through the writing of two short films screenplays with several rewritings for each screenplay.
2. Development of the ability to exercise critique to other screenplays but also to understand and have the ability to use the critique they receive for their scripts.
Course Content (Syllabus)
This course is developed as a workshop. During the semester each student has to write two short films scripts. Each student has also the obligation to work as a script editor for the scripts of other students. During the semester (and according to the needs of the students scripts) are examined several topics for the short screenplays.
Course Bibliography (Eudoxus)
1. Kallas-Καλογεροπούλου, Χριστίνα. Bio/Pic ή Οι Ζωές των Λίγων. Αθήνα, εκδόσεις Πατάκη, 2009.
2. Αρκάν, Ντενίς. Η Επέλαση των βαρβάρων. Αθήνα, εκδόσεις Μελάνι
3. Kallas-Καλογεροπούλου, Χριστίνα. Σενάριο. Η Τέχνη της Επινόησης και της Αφήγησης στον Κινηματογράφο. Αθήνα, εκδόσεις Νεφέλη, 2006.