Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able:
1) To diagnose the existing conditions of the Greek forests.
2) To implement the appropriate silvicultural treatments on forest ecosystems.
3) To contribute to the effective management of the forests of our country.
4) To address effectively the various problems faced by forest ecosystems (eg. lack of natural regeneration, competition between species, etc.).
5) Take appropriate silvicultural measures to improve productivity, product quality and stability of forest ecosystems.