Course Content (Syllabus)
Introduction to wireless networks. The Physical Layer of wireless networks. Medium Access Control issues. Wireless networks security. research isues in wireless network protocols and security.
Additional bibliography for study
1. P.Nicopolitidis, M.S.Obaidat, G.I.Papadimitriou and A.S.Pomportsis, “Wireless Networks”, Wiley, January 2003.
2. W.Stallings, “Wireless Communications & Networks”, Prentice Hall.
3. K.Pahlavan, P.Krishnamurthy, “Principles of Wireless Networks: A Unified Approach”, Prentice Hall, 2001.
4. T.S.Rappaport, “Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice (2nd Edition)”, Prentice Hall, 2001
8. Andrew Tannenbaum, “Computer Networks”, Fourth Edition, Prentice Hall.