Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
1. understand the characteristics of different phases of their own production.
2. design and implement small laboratory programs adhering to co-configuration principles
3. plan and implement activities of critical approach to art
4. assess the key factors influencing learning and critically evaluate key research findings related to learning and teaching
5. acquire skills to develop and supervise their personalized visual research
6. evaluate the principles that can improve efficiency in personal production
7. critically compare the appropriateness of different methods of approach in different learning contexts (eg individual, group, formal, informal).
Course Content (Syllabus)
Collective Thinking and Sensitivity. Formal and non-formal forms of teaching.
The course is conducted in the combined form of seminars and laboratory exercises and focuses on the development by the students works as examples of mediated "art events" and critical perception. This course is also a continuation of the two-year program that extends to the second and third year of study with the cooperation of the department's theorists and is preparatory to the final proposal of the students. Before the completion of the program but not later than the beginning of the winter semester of the 3rd year, the three students meet with their fellow students of the other years the Director and the teachers of the Laboratory and other Laboratories in regular meetings aimed at framing and expanding of their research (Colloquium). The purpose of the Colloquium is to disseminate the results of the visual research of all the members of the Laboratory among themselves, the extensive exchange of views and the critical dialogue. This is necessary in order to develop opportunities for collaboration between the teaching-research staff of the Laboratories and the students-three and to form synergies that will lead to the further research work of the Laboratory and the definition of research priorities for the planning of the rest of the program. -Three for the next year of study. In this way, the continuation and foundation of the creation of the artistic work of each student is sought so that it goes in parallel with the multiplication of the knowledge that results from the overall artistic research of the Laboratory, any references to other artists and his / her / of searches.