This course aims to provide the students with the general knowledge to be able to organise in primary and secondary education classrooms lessons of kinetic theatrical play, in order to fullfill the aesthetic, moral and kinetic goals demanded by the curriculum. In addition it attempts to collate the student with his/her own personal expressive abilities through their body movement, in order to cultivate and broaden them.
Course Content (Syllabus)
• Theatrical play with movement and from movements
• Basic concepts of kinetic theatrical play
• Pantomime techniques.
• Music and movement relation.
• Bodily expression combined with sounds, language, singing and music
• Methodology of kinetic theatrical play.