Upon successful completion of this course the students will have acquired the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills to enable them to teach correctly and completely the sport of Taekwondo in childhood with the prospect of future sports involvement, and all trainees ages with the prospect of a pleasant and safe exercise (sports, physical activity, self-defense).
Course Content (Syllabus)
1. History and development of TKD in Greece and internationally.
2. Analysis of match parameters TKD.
3. Information processing and decision making in the match.
4. Tutoring - Methodology in TKD.
5. Coaching philosophy-style-leadership.
6. Setting goals in TKD.
1. Combat techniques.
2. Kinesiology (gait attack and counterattack, fakes, etc.)
3. Arbitration - Rules of Competition. Duties referee-judge.
4. Special exercises and games for athletes TKD 5-12 years.
5. Learning the first 6 "combination of predetermined techniques" (1st-6th Poomsae).
Taekwondo, history, teaching, technique, kinesiology, arbitration, Poomsae.
Additional bibliography for study
2. Taekwondo. Τεχνική, Τακτική και Κινησιολογία του αγώνα, Κωνσταντίνος
Μπέης, Θεσσαλονίκη, 1998.