Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Concept, role, significance and impact of international trade.
2. Economic and international trade policy.
3. Theories of international trade and exchange.
4. Free trade and protectionism.
5. Exchange relations.
6. Terms of trade and commercial balance. International trade and development.
7. Transnational agreements.
8. International Trade Organizations. Regional and International Agreements, Rounds
GATT and WTO.
9. International Integration and Customs Union.
10. International food and development aid. International Product Agreements (ICA).
11. Distribution channels and advertising on international markets.
12. Exports and imports of agricultural products.
13. Case studies.