Upon successful completion of this course the intended learning objective is to enable students to gain a comprehensive knowledge of our national issues and can thus be placed on those responsible. In addition to the knowledge you gain will be able to enlighten the Greek and international public opinion and contribute to the peaceful coexistence of the Balkan states while restoring a historical truth.
Course Content (Syllabus)
Update on national issues related to the countries of the Balkan Peninsula.
The modules are structured as follows:
1. The Northern issue.
2. Macedonian issue.
4. Koutsovlach issue.
5. The Vlachs of the Balkans.
6. Cyprus issue.
7. Muslim issue.
8. Gagauz problem.
9. The problem of the schismatic church in Skopje.
10. Blending the Balkan Churches in nationalist movements.
11. Origin Albanians.
12. Relations between Albania and Illyria.
13. The problem of nationalism in the Balkans.