Upon successful completion of the course the teaching objective is to inform students about the history, the process of preaching and the aesthetic of functional art in the Church and to gain critical knowledge needed for the ministry of the functional arts and speech.
Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Mystery and ministry of speech
2. Rules and preaching
3. Historical routes of ecclesiastical rhetoric
4. Life as the Gospel and the Gospel as Life
5. The preaching of preaching in the modern world
6. Judaic point demand, answer?
7. The words in our ecclesiastical speech
8. Ecclesiastical or religious speech? Continue or divert?
9. You have traveled, the missionary speech
10. Divine function and preaching, reflection and problems
11. A retrospective story about morality and preaching in Greece.
12. The word of prophecy
13. The Crisis of Prophecy Today