Additional bibliography for study
1. Komninos, N. (2014). The Age of Intelligent Cities. Smart environments and innovation-for-all strategies. London, Routledge. Chapter 1: “Intelligent cities – smart cities: the landscape”, pp. 13-38.
2. Komninos, N., Schaffers, H., and Pallot, M., (2013).” Open Innovation and Smart Cities”. Open Innovation Yearbook 2013, EU Publications, Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology, pp. 34-42
3. Komninos, N. (2011). “Intelligent Cities: Variable geometries of spatial intelligence”. Journal of Intelligent Buildings International, Vol. 3, pp. 1–17.
4. Komninos, N., Kakderi, C., and Tsarchopoulos, P. (2014). “New services design for smart cities: a planning roadmap for user-driven innovation”. Proceedings of 2014 ACM Conference, International Workshop on Wireless and Mobile Technologies for Smart Cities (WiMobCity), pp. 29-39.
5. Komninos, N., and Tsarchopoulos, P. (2012). “Towards Intelligent Thessaloniki: from an agglomeration of apps to smart districts”. Journal of Knowledge Economy, 4(2), pp. 149-168.
6. Komninos, N., Kakderi, C., and Tsarchopoulos, P. (2016).Accelerate the Uptake of Smart City Applications through Cloud Computing.