After the successful completion of the course the students will be able to work as coaches for clubs who cultivate Acrobatic Gymnastics in all categories.
They can also organize demonstration teams of acrobatic gymnastics for municipalities, in the last classes of elementary school and in all classes of high school.
Course Content (Syllabus)
1. Historical development of Acrobatic Gymnastics. Analysis of all games.
2. Handles in the balance program. Learning of balance exercises in pairs and groups. Nutrition for athletes of Acrobatic Gymnastics.
3 . Learning of vertical support and all variants . Reference to assisting apparatuses and their use.
4. Vertical support on the shoulders of the athlete of the. " base" . Basic regulations.
5. Elbow support of the athlete on the. " top" on the stretched arms of the athlete on the base. " Swan "position on the soles of the athlete of the 'base'.
6. Climbing of the athlete of the" top " on the shoulders of the athlete of the " base", in all ways and balance performance.
7. Integrated pyramid of three women. Special development program of balance,
flexibility and strength of the athletes in Acrobatic Gymnastics .
8. Acrobatic beam and composition of the exercises.
9. Individual exercises in pose. Weekly and monthly training plan.
10. Handles in tempo programs. Tempo exercises in pairs and groups. Use of trampoline and safety belt.
11. Exercises with rotation and exit in pairs and in group of four men . Learning for the safety of the athlete of the " top " during landing .
12. Acrobatic , dance exercises , jumps Composition of
the program. Select ionmusic , learning expression and synthesis of choreography .
13. Repeat exercises balance and Tempe in pairs and groups and create an integrated program.