The students of the Sculpture art lab are being informed at the beggining of the semester about the program and the time-schedules of the exercises that are being suggested from both the art lab and the students themselves. The development-progress of the visual work (idea,design,preform,material,size,technique etc) is being attended until its final presentation (as form and content).
Course Content (Syllabus)
- Sculpting exercises (with clay): human figure from ancient copy or physical prototype (under climax).
- Analogical design from natural or not prototype,
Design of extended perception with the use of various materials and techniques
- Free sculpting exercises, with various materials, in small size (under climax), with a required or free topic.
- Exercise at determined space under climax, with free selection, with required or free theme and materials.
- Brief presentation of one artist's visual work (free selection).