Students who attend the course are expected to
- understand the theoretical questions related to the archaeological monuments of the Student Practice
- get known with the hypotheses which different researchers expressed about these archaeological monuments and to comment
these hypotheses critically
- become accustomed with questions concerning the interpretation and the restauration or completion of archaeological
- to become sensitive to methodological and practical issues related to their field of study
- practice their skills to present orally and in written their ideas and arguments.
Course Content (Syllabus)
The seminar gives the opportunity to the students to work immediately with archaeological monuments, to understand the theoretical questions which are related to them and the hypotheses which researchers expressed about these monuments. Finally they have to comment these hypotheses critically.