Students who attend the course are expected to
• understand the theoretical questions concerning the critical approach of the archaeological studies
• learn the basic knowledge about the archaeology of the greek region and become aware of the relevant bibliography
• comprehend basic studies on the archaeology of the Greek region
• to become sensitive to methodological and practical issues related to their field of study
• practice their skills to present orally and in written their essays / ideas/ arguments and to comment and analyse with a critical view relevant articles and stydies.
Course Content (Syllabus)
This course aims to the examination of basic studies on the Archaeology of the Greek region. Students who attent the course are expected to become aware of the relevant bibliography and then to analyse this with a critical view.
Archaeology, Greek Archaeology, Archaeological studies, critical approach