After successfully completing the course " Educational Technology Laboratory» students:
• adopt successfully the knowledge and skills acquired to design and develop an integrated teaching scenario where included and used issues of Educational Technology
• become familiar with innovative software and with experiments based on synchronous recording experiment (MBL) and on video-measurements (VBL),
• become familiar with experimental data analyze and modeling the phenomena.
Course Content (Syllabus)
The aims of the course are students be able to design and develop an integrated teaching scenario where included and used issues of Educational Technology (experiment with synchronous recording, video-measurements, data analysis and modeling processes).
• Traditional forms of Education Technology
• Synchronous forms of Education Technology. Information and communications technology.
• Physics Experiments
o Demonstration experiment
o Hands on experiments
o Microcomputer based laboratories and Video based laboratories
o Simulations and virtual labs
o Remote experiments
• Scenarios where included and used issues of Educational Technology
• Presentations (Powerpoint – web pages)
• Pedagogical and educational use of the Internet. Distance and open learning.
The students, after an initial familiarization with the requisite software, undertake a physics issue and encounter it with synchronous recording experiment (MBL) and video-measurements (VBL). They analyze the experimental data and modeling the phenomena.
integrated teaching scenario, experiment with synchronous recording, video-measurements, modeling processes
Course Bibliography (Eudoxus)
ΝΕΕΣ ΤΑΣΕΙΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΤΙΚΗ ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΑ, ΣΟΛΟΜΩΝΙΔΟΥ Χ., ΜΕΤΑΙΧΜΙΟ
ΕΙΣΑΓΩΓΗ ΣΤΙΣ ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΤΙΚΕΣ ΕΦΑΡΜΟΓΕΣ ΤΩΝ ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΩΝ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΩΝ, ΚΟΜΗΣ Β.Ι., ΕΚΔΟΣΕΙΣ ΝΕΩΝ ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΩΝ