After successful course completion , students master necessary knowledge upon general and specific subjects on exercise effect , on sports training and fitness preservation , improving and restoring health and the impact of physical inactivity on the overall health with a view not seldom his individual prophylaxis as trainee , but mainly as tutor-professor of Physical Education in all academic and social implication.
Course Content (Syllabus)
• Effect of exercise upon different human systems
• Environment and exercise
• Exercise and the minor
• Exercise and females
• Exercise and the elder
• Exercise upon general population
• Trainees and medical testing
• Trainees most frequent symptoms during exercise
• Sudden death
• Doping-definition-classification-side effects
Course Bibliography (Eudoxus)
1)ΙΑΤΡΙΚΗ ΤΗΣ ΑΘΛΗΣΗΣ (ΚΩΔΙΚΟΣ 17329)-ΑΣΤΕΡΙΟΣ Π.ΔΕΛΗΓΙΑΝΝΗΣ,ΕΚΔΟΣΕΙΣ UNIVERSITY STUDIO PRESS A.E,1992,ΘΕΣ/ΝΙΚΗ.
2)ΑΘΛΗΤΙΑΤΡΙΚΗ (ΚΩΔΙΚΟΣ 13256335)-BROKEN HILL PUBLISHERS LTD,ΕΚΔΟΣΕΙΣ ΠΑΣΧΑΛΙΔΗ,2002,ΑΘΗΝΑ.