Students and students are expected to:
To learn the basic features and content of the Theology of the New Testament
Learn to investigate scientifically the various aspects of Theology of the New Testament
To learn to investigate interdisciplinary theological themes of the New Testament
To learn to link the New Testament Theology issues with the postmodern era and to promote dialogue between Christians
Course Content (Syllabus)
This course aims to enable students to:
• to lern about Theology of the New Testament and its themes.
• familiarize themselves with the scientific methods used to approache the Theology of the New Testament.
• come into contact with the above topics and watch the configuration of the primitive Christianity.
• relate and compare the teachings of the early church with the positions of the various Churches today (postmodernity).
• to bring all people together with the help of the Theology of the New Testament (ecumenical movement).
Theology, Bible, New Testament, ecumenical movement, postmodernity
Additional bibliography for study
1. Migne, Patrologia cursus completus. Serie Greca, Paris.
2. Novum Testamentum Grace (Nestle-Aland), Stuttgart 271995.
3. Septuaginta, έκδ. A. Rahlfs, Stuttgart 1935.
1. Hahn, F., Theologie des Neuen Testaments, τ. 1-2, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, 2002.
2. Matera, F. J., New Testament Theology. Exploring Diversity and Unity, Louisville, London 2007.
3. Schnelle, U., Theologie des Neuen Testaments, Göttingen 2007.