• Leaning of advanced programming techniques. Specifically, on libraries’ development, files, and objected-oriented programming.
• Problem solving of mathematical problems using a programming language supporting object-oriented programming.
Course Content (Syllabus)
Development of libraries. Classes and objects. Pointers and lists. Inheritance. Exception handling. Exception classes. Files.
Additional bibliography for study
• T. H. Cormen, C.E. Leiserson, R.L. Rivest, and C. Stein, Introduction to Algorithm”, MIT Press (2nd edition) 2001.
• David Harel, Yishai Feldman, Algorithmics, The Spirit of Computing, Addison-Wesley (3rd edition) 2004.
• Walter Savitch, Problem Solving with C++, Addison-Wesley (7th edition) 2009.
• Bjarne Stroustrup, Η Γλώσσα Προγραμματισμού C++, Εκδόσεις Κλειδάριθμος 1999.