The students who successfully complete the course are able to:
- recognize the functions of language and its role in an intercultural and inter-religious environment.
- analyse linguistically and appreciate the use of speech especially in religious texts.
- manage speech relatively accurately and effectively in an inter-religious or intercultural dialogue
- express themselves orally through the brainstorming technique
- define the meaning of theological terms from the context.
Course Content (Syllabus)
The aim of the course is to deep in the knowledge of classical Arabic language by students. More specifically, during the course, the study of the Arabic verb, its smooth and derivative forms, the passive voice, the hypothetical speech, will be completed in order to enter into the end of the study of the irregular verbs.