After completing this course, the student will be able to:
1. be acquainted with the main fields of Cybernetics, Robotics and Biotechnology
2. manage and hierarchize the work to be carried out
3. use the Excel program
4. apply the predefined knowledge and skills to theological data
5. know, recognize, optimally select the various types of graphical information representation and apply graphical representation to theological data
Course Content (Syllabus)
The modern era was undoubtedly characterized as the era of Information Technology. Although this era has not elapsed, it is now mainly characterized by IT meta-applications, as they are summarized under the term '4th Industrial Revolution'. Such a universal application is e.g. the Internet of Things (IoT). Dominant components within this framework are: Cybernetics, Robotics and Biotechnology. The course examines the aforementioned components which - it should be noticed- that they form a representative set of processes on the planet today.
Informatics, Cybernetics, Robotics, Biotechnology, Excel, Graph, Timeline
Evaluation of the following aspects:
Collaboration, effort, diligence, perception: during the continuous laboratory interaction with the student.
Skills, intelligence, accuracy, correctness: during the process of the laboratory e0xercise. Willingness, hard work, work diligently, policy: during t0e execution of wider optional projects
Course Bibliography (Eudoxus)
- Εισαγωγή στην Λογική Μηχανική, ΜΥΡΙΔΗΣ Ε. ΝΙΚΟΛΑΟΣ, ΑΦΟΙ ΚΥΡΙΑΚΙΔΗ ΕΚΔΟΣΕΙΣ Α.Ε.
- ΑΛΓΟΡΙΘΜΟΙ ΠΟΥ ΑΛΛΑΞΑΝ ΤΟ ΜΕΛΛΟΝ, JOHN MacCORMICK,ΙΔΡΥΜΑ ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ & ΕΡΕΥΝΑΣ-ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΑΚΕΣ ΕΚΔΟΣΕΙΣ ΚΡΗΤΗΣ
- Πληροφορική και Τεχνολογία Αιχμής, ΜΥΡΙΔΗΣ ΝΙΚΟΛΑΟΣ, ΑΦΟΙ ΚΥΡΙΑΚΙΔΗ ΕΚΔΟΣΕΙΣ Α.Ε.
Additional bibliography for study
-Cybernetics: From Past to Future. D.A.Novikov, Springer
-Social Robots: Technological, Societal and Ethical Aspects of Human-Robot Interaction. O.Korn, Springer
-Biotechnology: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications. Information Resources Management Association, IGI Publishing