Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
1. Understand historically different approaches about Drawing on a practical and theoretical level
2. Understand the basics of drawing "language"
3. connect in a smooth way their experience and knowledge around Drawing, before and after entering the Department
4. develop the ability to organize and impart their own basic laboratory knowledge related to Drawing
5. satisfactorily practice applications of functional use Drawing
Course Content (Syllabus)
Introduction to an expanded concept of Drawing.
The course is conducted in the combined form of seminars and laboratory research and aims to further familiarize the students with the multidimensional modern concept of Drawing that is currently needed in art research. With the special exercises structured in this spirit in the studio, the combination of the strong design heritage of Modernism with the modern and diverse concepts of intentional drawing in the field of visual arts is sought.
The Drawing courses taught in the first year of the Laboratory direct the education and research of the three students by providing them with supplies for the benefit of enhancing their expressive ability. Through the program of exercises and applications of the Plan, knowledge and methodological tools are provided that will gradually lead them to development:
A. skills related to the handling of the classical drawing means and the connection of the necessary preparation made by the student for his / her admission to the Department with the object of study of the laboratory.
B. the ability to organize and transmit their own laboratory knowledge related to drawing, providing them with the appropriate methodological tools.
C. specialized knowledge so that they can perspectively teach basic drawing and organize substandard drawing workshops.
Course Bibliography (Eudoxus)
 "Το φανταστικό μουσείο "Σύγγραμμα, André Malraux, 2007, Πλέθρον, ISBN: 978-960-348-157-7
 "ΤΕΧΝΗ ΚΑΙ ΟΠΤΙΚΗ ΑΝΤΙΛΗΨΗ."Σύγγραμμα, RUDOLF ARNHEIM, 2005, ΕΚΔΟΣΕΙΣ ΘΕΜΕΛΙΟ ΕΠΕ, ISBN: 960-310-260-1