Additional bibliography for study
1. Bland J. (2015). Teaching English to young learners : critical issues in language teaching with 3-12 year olds. London, N.Y.: Bloomsbury
2. Cohen, L., L., Manion N K. Morrison (2002). A Guide to Teaching Practice. London: Routledge/Falmer
3. Fried-Booth, D. (2002). Project work. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
4. Hall, D. and A. Hewings (2001). Innovation in English Language Teaching. London, N.Y.: Routledge
5. Hall, Joan Kelly. (2002). Methods for teaching foreign languages : creating a community of learners in the classroom. Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Merrill.
6. Harmer, J. (1998). How to teach English. An introduction to the practice of English language teaching. Harlow: Longman.
7. Harmer, J. (2007). The practice of English language teaching. London: Longman.
8. Harwood, N. (2010). English Language Teaching materials: Theory and Practice. New York: Cambridge University Press.
9. Hedge, T. (2014). Teaching and Learning in the language classroom. Oxford: OUP.
10. Hess, N. (2001). Teaching Large Multilevel Classes. Cambridge: CUP
11. Hüttner, Julia Isabel., Mehlmauer-Larcher, Barbara, Reichl, Susanne, Schiftner, Barbara (2012). Theory and practice in EFL teacher education : bridging the gap. Bristol, UK ; Tonawanda, NY : Multilingual Matters.
12. Phillips, S. (2001). Young Learners. Oxford: OUP
13. Prodromou, L. (1992). Mixed ability classes. London: Macmillan Publishers.
14. Puchta, H. and M. Schratz (1993). Teaching teenagers. England: Longman.
15. Rixon, S. (1981). How to use games in language teaching. London: Macmillan.
16. Renandya, W.W. and P.W. Handoyo (2016). English Language Teaching today: Linking Theory and Practice. Springer (via HealLink)
17. Scrivener, J. (2003). Teaching Grammar. Oxford: OUP
18. Scrivener, J. (2005). Learning Teaching: A Guidebook for English Language Teachers. Oxford: Macmillan
19. Ur, P. (2012). A course in English language teaching. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
20. Warjnryb, R. (2003). Stories: narrative Activities for the Language Classroom. Cambridge: CUP
21. Watcyn-Jones, P. (1995). Grammar games and activities for teachers. Penguin