The aim of the course is to compose the theory with practice:
- To organize a pumping test in order to estimate the hydraulic parameters of the aquifer
- To estimate the groundwater balance and the water reserves of an aquifer.
- To organize an artificial recharge experiment.
- To propose ways to utilize the springwaters.
- To understand the seawater intrusion phenomenon in the coastal aquifer systems.
Course Content (Syllabus)
Pumping test analysis, Calculation of hydraulic parameters, Springs, Artificial recharge of aquifers, Coastal aquifer systems-seawater intrusion, Groundwater reserves, Economic data, Groundwater management, Groundwater resources in Greece
ΔοκιμαστικέςPumping test, groundwater balance, Springs, Artificial recharge, Coastal aquifer, Groundwater reserves, groundwater management