By courses completion, the students will be able to:
* are aware of the basic challenges of modern pastoral theology,
* apply the main principles of pastoral theology to address these challenges,
* evaluate the type and size of pastoral concerns and dilemmas,
* understand the diverse perceptions developed in each pastoral problem,
* get familiar with pastoral issues,
* practiced in scientific research.
Course Content (Syllabus)
This course focuses on contemporary issues of Pastoral Theology, such as bioethical challenges, marriage and family life issues, the meeting of the pastoral act with modern technologies, the issues of social solidarity to immigrants, the problem of death and the efforts to overcome it, environmental ethics and the general attitude of theological thinking in scientific applications. These issues deal with the application of the pastoral theology principles and the dialogue of ecclesiastical action with them.
pastoral theology, science, church, technology